phew. finally back home after a long day of hockey.
today my Econs teacher told us something interesting ah.
she said the amount of money that she've spent,
on chocolates all these years, is able to get her a car.
which I find pretty amazing ah. lol. in case you don't know
who she is, she is a teacher who will never fail to distribute
chocolates whenever it is time for her lessons.
which I ain't sure whether it is a good thing or not,
maybe good for those chocoholics. but pretty bad ah.
for those not-so-trim-and-fit-and-are-dieting people.
lol. anyway, training was like shit today because coach
was late and he dragged on for another hour. T.T.
went to watch cheokmm's match after training and wa,
I swear that small girl is damn hiong okay.
her voice not only loud, her expression looked sb xiong
and she was shouting at anyone who pissed her off lah.
haha. I bet if I were her opponent, I would remember
her small face for life and step on it prolly when I see her
on the streets in future. haha, just kidding. ;x.
okay, so got to stop here for today. my hands are like
trembling and shaking non-stop can. all thanks to coach,
demanding to see our muscles when we hold our sticks lah.
zzz. okay, I'm kinda excited for an approaching himitsu ah. :D.
JA.